Today is Friday!!! Woo Hoo! My heart is happy and I’m looking forward to getting out of the house. I hope you are able to get out and about to explore all that Charlotte has to offer. What? You say you haven’t made plans, yet? Well, let me help you out with a list of some of what Charlotte has to offer this weekend.
If you have an upcoming Charlotte area event you would like to have featured, email Natascha at [email protected].
Never miss a thing in the Charlotte area! Let us keep you in the loop. Get fun, upcoming local events delivered to your inbox weekly!
This Weekend’s Events
March 26: Blakeney EGGcelent Egg Hunt — Blakeney Shopping Center “Blakeney’s EGGcellent Easter Eggs hidden among many retailer and restaurant storefronts will unlock exclusive savings and promotions only found by scanning the hidden Easter Egg’s QR Code. Also, by scanning the Easter Egg’s QR code you have the opportunity to Register to Win gift cards from participating Blakeney tenants. Through April 11.”
Below is a list of clues to help find all the Blakeney participating businesses! Remember to follow along on Facebook and Instagram to discover MORE clues throughout the month.
- We like sprinkles yes, we do. We like frosting, how about you?
- Shipping, printing and more, this store can handle it all.
- A little needle stick can do the trick to help relieve tension and pain.
- Wood Fired deliciousness made from scratch.
- TVs, Sports and Haircuts, need we say more.
- A tiny ocean gem can be found in this store’s name – if you LOOK closely.
- They may not be the big brown truck, but they can ship, pack, and handle anything.
- This little reptile approves these fashion-forward, unique, and affordable styles.
- Cali fashions found in the heart of the Carolinas.
- Volume and length – your eyes the best accessory.
- Served cold. What is your favorite topping?
- Creative gifts, décor, and furniture too, no matter the occasion you are sure to find something perfect.
- Say hello to a beautiful new smile.
- Springs hottest fashions, jewelry and more only found at this row.
- 100% soy and clean burning – What is your favorite scent to fill the air?
- This grill is far from ordinary – delight your taste buds in fresh seafood, savory steaks, salads, and more!
- Medium, Well-Done, or Rare, how do you like yours?
- Salad isn’t the start of a meal here, It’s the whole meal!
- This contemporary boutique gives all the cool girl vibes and rhymes with unique.
- This shack does burgers and crinkle fries right!
- Running, commuting, working, lifting, training, kicking back…should we go on? They’ve got the gear for everything you do.
- Surround yourself with cheery hues and mood-boosting styles. New Spring fashions have arrived!
March 27: Spring Craft Sale at the Union Grove United Methodist Church, 9 am – 2 pm. “Our Christmas sale was such a success we decided to have a spring one!!!! Come out and support your favorite local small business owners.” 8708 Indian Trail Fairview Rd, Indian Trail, NC 28079
March 27: Easter at the Library at the Billy Graham Library 9:30 am “Come celebrate Jesus’ resurrection at the Billy Graham Library. Bring your family for the Resurrection Quest, an engaging Christ-centered activity that’s perfect for adults and kids to enjoy together as you walk through the Library’s Journey of Faith tour. While you’re here, take your children to story time, create fun crafts, and snap a photo at the photo booth.” 4330 Westmont Dr, Charlotte, NC 28217
March 27: Belmont Market Days at Primal Brewing, 1 – 6 pm “Join us monthly, for an outdoor small business popup showcasing the best Charlotte artists and vendors have to offer.”
March 27: Spring Festival 2021 at Pineville Church, 6 pm. “Free drive-in movie,
Free petting zoo, Free hot-dogs, Free Easter baskets, Free fun for the whole family
Covid protocols to be followed.”
March 27: Randy Paul & The Revelry Live at 158 on Main 8 pm, Randy Paul from Charlotte, NC has earned a local star status and is reaching out to the rest of the world with his new album Smoke & Bourbon. Randy has shared the stage with Journey, Nickel Back, Lifehouse, Smashmouth, Local H, Interpol, 3rd Eye Blind, Lee Brice, and Jay Z, just to name a few. 158 N Main Street, Mooresville, NC
March 26: 4th Annual Oyster Roast and Chili Cook Off @lakewylieclassic
March 28: “You Throw Girl” Axe Throwing Tournament at BATL Axe Throwing, 1 pm “BATL Midwood Plaza is hosting the Women’s Month Double Elimination Axe Throwing Tournament! Join other women and non-binary axe throwers to show how ladies kick axe! ” 933 Louise Avenue #Suite 108, Charlotte, NC 28205
Ongoing Events Around Charlotte
Yoga Classes Every Saturday at Lenny Boy Brewing Co. at 10 am. Yoga classes are led by amazing instructors from various studios across Charlotte to provide you with a beginner-friendly vinyasa flow. $5 gets you the class and a 6oz pour of Kombucha. 3000 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28217
Charlotte Regional Farmers Market Tuesday – Saturday 8 am – 5 pm and Sunday Noon – 6 pm, Charlotte, NC
Matthews Farmers Market (ongoing) 8 – 10 am, Matthews, NC
Lead Line Horse Rides at Anne Springs Close Horse Barn, (ages 8 and under), Fort Mill, SC
Smoker Saturdays (ongoing) at the NY Butcher Shoppe, 2 pm, Charlotte, NC
The Dinner Detective Interactive Murder Mystery Show at Doubletree Suites
One Team Scavenger Hunt Charlotte (virtual), Charlotte, NC, Charlotte SouthPark, 6 pm, Charlotte, NC
Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments below.
Corona Virus Resources
About Natascha Honc
Hi, there! I’m Natascha – the founder of Charlotte Life and Living – A strong tribe of Charlotte area residents who get weekly information about the best restaurants, events, shopping, outdoor activities, and real estate in and around Charlotte, North Carolina. Click below to follow us.